In developing the Draft ESE Statement Guidelines, the Executive Committee took into account information on the public registry from the adequacy review of the Casino Mine Project Proposal (Project no. 2014-0002), including:
All project proposal information submitted by CMC including the original proposal and two subsequent supplementary information reports;
Information in relation to the Project received from First Nations, Decision Bodies, and regulators who provided comments on the adequacy of the project proposal;
Information and technical memorandums prepared by consultants and technical experts retained by the Executive Committee; and,
Information and documentation prepared by the Executive Committee.
Obtaining Draft Guidelines and Submitting Comments
The Draft ESE Statement Guidelines are available:
- Casino Mine Panel Review website at www.casinomine.panelreview.ca.
- By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone at 867-668-6420,
- In person at 200-309 Strickland Street, Whitehorse Yukon
Written comments on the guidelines can be submitted to the Executive Committee by:
- Email at: email@example.com
- Or received no later than May 19, 2016 at:
Suite 200-309 Strickland Street
Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 2J9